Location: District 2, TP HCM, Việt Nam
Type: Multipled welling units
Site Area: 2 ha
Client: Hidico Group
Scope of service: Master planning and detail design
Project status: Masterplan 1/500 approved
Main Designer: Andy Nguyễn Duy
Design Team: David Wollney, Mike Stark và các cộng sự
Located in the new city center district. City, District 2 Coral Village offer a new architectural solution for housing.
- The usual villas planning layout in Vietnam is the land parcel is located on grid system. And in a certain or two. This greatly limits of public and private space. And microclimate factors negatively impact the project.
- SKND have applied the reasonableness of geometry to Coral Village Coral in District 2 projects to address all environmental issues in a subdivision in.
- Coral Village located on vacant land, 2 hectares of flat, direct contact with the road surface 4, the outbound traffic is very convenient but about the noise and dust is a problem.
- SKND understand the problem and come up with solutions to solve out these two problems:
+ Organization cubes: All works are arranged based on the geometry of the lake in order to solve the problem of architectural space and microclimate mentioned above.
+ With the central park and public buildings, transportation systems for internal and external are separated according to reef structure, general intangible created for every home that is in contact with the outside world and avoid the interface directly.
- Solution on effective work organization solutions for every project architecture and optimization problems in terms of energy in terms of the local climate.